Monday, December 9, 2013

Success is Sweet

I have finally done it everyone! I have finished my collection of Charles Dickens. Due to me finishing this though and despite how ecstatic I am I sense an oppurtunity here to expand on this. Also since the parents are requesting that I do this tomorrow I'll be going over my favorite book out of the whole thing. I don't know if anyone is going to be willing to guess which one but if you do I think that will make things a little bit more interesting. While I mention this I do know that the comment section seems to be screwed up but I will catch what ever you guess if you use Google plus or something similar.

While on books I got another book that I have been reading that has gone with one of the other books I just recently finished. This book is The 6 most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make. The book is designed to make you consider what you are doing with your life currently and see where you want to take it. It pairs very well with the first book Life Strategies for Teens and by this I mean that the first book readies you for Important decisions and while the first one helps you get yourself on the right path the second one helps you make the decisions. One of the decisions that it starts off with is who do you want to be in the future and how do you want to be looked at as a person. This helps as it is designed to be step by step on who you are and where you want to be. Of course this all just happens to go with the chapter about what job you want in the future which makes things that much more interesting.

As you can tell it is nearing the end of my time in Home School and I would love to start doing the woe is me how I will miss the wonderful times that I have had but first off I cannot due this until my final post for this semester and secondly I just don't think that the whole thing is appropriate at this point. The woe is me act wouldn't fly with the parents first off and even for me I don't think that it would work very well unless the final day of home school was going to be my final post. I plan to not have to do this but I will say that posts might just be a little bit more infrequent when the next school year comes along. Other then that though things will be somewhat the same. Much like a good sequel to a book. Things will change but just enough so that you recognize the book and what came before the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment