Friday, December 6, 2013

I've Done it!

I have finally found the last parts that I needed and it is relieving to the point of peace. I feel kinda sad about the last couple of days though since I spent almost 2 whole days looking for parts when I could have had them in one day. It feels almost like I wasted two days looking for something just to find that I had been sitting on those exact items and it leaves me feeling pretty stupid alongside the relief. It kinda balances out in the end and due to the work today my weekend is now free!

This morning I got to go around with dad laughing and chatting the entire car ride. I have been loving my time with dad as at this point in time we are the closest that we have ever been and it has been this way ever since Nate went off to Job Corps. I have enjoyed our quality time together and all the fun times we are having together no matter how small. We are simply closer and because of this we are able to enjoy each others company and understand what the other person is talking about more.

This has been a fairly small post so far but I think it is time for yet another restaurant review. This restaurant is called 75th street and I once again got to eat at a wonderful restaurant with a unique spin on things. The main thing is though that this place isn't exactly a restaurant and instead it is a brewery with a restaurant attached which is fairly unique but to top it all off there is still the menu which definitely has its own personality. Along with the beverages I cannot have yet there was a large assortment from steaks to burgers to salmon to salad.  Now these things aren't exactly cheap but for a menu with such variety they were able to carry out the items that we got extremely well. The atmosphere is perfect for the area resembling a old fashioned factory and it fits so well I barely realized how much I loved it until I sat down and looked around. Of course once again this place isn't exactly cheap to eat at but certainly worth looking at when you have the extra buck or so. It may not exactly be cheap but it isn't fancy either which means that you could go there for a casual eat but I don't recommend going there in torn jeans or equivalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment