Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No Exscuses

Alright sorry guys but there was seriously no reason for me to be posting this late at night without consent for anyone out there. I apologize for this and now that the elephant in the room is addressed lets jump right on in. Today was for the most part a break for the simple fact that after a couple things to do in the morning I was free for the day. This did throw me off and make me forget that I had a blog to do since I didn't work on actual school but instead worked ahead in my work for the week.

For the things that were accomplished today there was first off the finishing of the Book Thief which I will say is an extremely depressing book at the end. Other then that though the book was an extremely good read after you get past the really hard to read parts. Next up I was reading ahead in my Important decisions book but I didn't get nearly as far in that one. Next up is the most exciting that that happened to me today and I'm quite happy about this one at that.

Next up is I went and met the counselor at my new High school. She seemed fairly distracted even though she was definitely working with us. It doesn't matter though because she also sat down and went over what classes I might be able to attend when I start. After this though dad had me renewed on my shots which will allow me to participate in school now and yes the shot did hurt but nearly as bad as I remember my first one being and trust me that first shot I remember in my past was extremely painful and I will always remember that moment when I got my first shot because of that.
The main reason why I was only doing work ahead work is because Kristi my teacher and my usual ride to and from volunteering is in the hospital again and this time she isn't doing to hot. When you read this Kristi I hope your doing alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment