Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nearing the end.

It is almost time to end my time in home school. Of course that is after the 3 week break which will be used to finish my project. That's beside the point though and I just have to say I have enjoyed every minute in home school but I feel that I need to return to public school for my own personal gain. Some opinions never change because of how hard you have believed something. For example my opinion on the other kids in school and the social circle. Opinions like this should not influence who I do or do not like because of how they treat their day to day lives. Everyone figures things out at some point or another and I had and have no room to criticize all of my peers back in public school. The point of this is saying I have changed in some ways but many of my original opinions remain. I'm more patient, determined, and even relaxed then I was back in public school. I have learned enough discipline to get back on the right track from where I was the only hard part is to start going down the right tracks.

I still have some work to do during the break so I will probably still be posting something at least once a week since its break. The Nerf gun project must be finished before I can go back to school as is the requirement from Kristi. Since I don't have everything done at this point I have to work through break and I'm honestly not as mad about this as I thought I would be. The main reason for this is because this going to be about 3 weeks worth of break. In consideration things will most likely get rather boring around the house during some of the more free days if I were to have them. Also if you don't keep your mind sharp when on a break or vacation going back to school and learning something is that much harder.

I will also be going back to Hammer Space tomorrow to start getting things prepped for putting the gun together. I don't know if it's going to work but it doesn't have to at this point it just has to be assembled with all of the pieces. I also have to actually try because if I wanted to I could launch a dart out of the barrel already with my breath at a somewhat decent speed. The idea is that it has to be made and it has to be attempted properly because there is no guarentee that my modified design is actually going to work. Even then, if my design works it is not the final design as I still have to try to make it smaller with some more work on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment