Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Break at last.

I'm very sorry to everyone expecting an entry today sooner but I have been way to busy most of the day. You see with my project I have been looking for the small remaining parts for my gun that without them the gun cannot be finished. This may sound easy but apparently I'm asking for the equivalent of a dump truck of diamonds to unload all of its cargo in my garage. In other words this entire day of searching for these parts has seemed useless because what I am looking for seems to be rare to nonexistent. Because of this I finally was given permission to stop searching for these pieces today considering that I have been working on this since 12:00 today right after lunch. I only managed to find 3 out of 5 of the parts that I was looking for which isn't bad at all but some of the original idea is confusing to work with.

Due to my work today on my project I have fallen behind on everything else. I have makeup work to do in math sometime this week before Friday, I have laundry to finish up, and I barely got in my reading today. Now, I want to make this very clear that today did end very well for me and that today was successful towards the goal I was hoping to achieve. The problem with today though is that in order to get to that goal I had to give up time on the work that I still need to do in order to finish the main job at the moment. I will not have everything that I need by the end of the week in order to try and get everything back on schedule. This is kind of a problem but I also have time galore coming during the Holidays which is not an ideal time but you do what you have to and by that point in time I hope to be finished with getting the parts by then but with that much time available if I didn't get the parts up until the day right before the vacation I would be upset but I would have plenty of time to work with to still get things done.

Since not much has gone on today outside of project work I can still talk about what I will be doing tomorrow which should be easier. I will be going to a Dentists appointment after not having had a checkup in a couple years now. In fact I can't remember that last time I went for an appointment at all which makes this that more scary for me since for all I know I have something wrong with my teeth that could potentially make this checkup a little bit more interesting then intended. I wouldn't know myself but for people that are trained to look for imperfections for teeth they just might spot something.

No comments:

Post a Comment