Monday, December 16, 2013

Birthday bash

Yesterday was my birthday which means that I have to say something about it on my blog at minimum. I woke up in the morning to fresh home made biscuits that would make a southern mom happy with some awesome sausage gravy. I usually don't like to eat breakfast but I couldn't pass up a meal like this. After breakfast I got to relax while prep was being done for the December birthday celebrations. At about noon we all start packing up and heading out so that everyone can get together and celebrate. We all ate some carnitas for what was something like Dunch or dinner and lunch. Presents aren't that important for my birthday considering that it is ten days from Christmas. I was lucky to get a couple of gift cards so far. Especially since I'm so hard to shop for apparently.

I get back from the weekend and check on my blog and what do I see? I see that I am 4 views away from 6000 views so I'm going to say thank you all as this is perfect since I have been doing this for a decent amount of time but considering the actual time put into finding new people well I just have to say that this all means a lot to me. I'm not really consistent as using the hash tag brought in  many extra views to my small blog but I never seemed to use it after a couple entries. I might just have to set myself a reminder which I think that this little entry will help me do as well.

also for a reference I'm sorry that I get sidetracked so easily. I have noticed this for a while but I just can't help but start branching off slowly from one subject to another. I can't help it most of the time but I wonder if this is a bad thing. I type things how they come to mind and moving through subjects like this is how I would talk to someone in real life if they let me. I'm one of the people that starts talking about Wikipedia and somehow get to what does cheese have to do with Steam the software distributor. Not really but this is all just an example I try very hard nowadays to be as much of me on my blog as I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment