Thursday, December 5, 2013

New day same tune

I have to get this blog in today at some point and I just remembered an hour before bed so I once again apoligize about any of you who were expecting this earlier today. Once again I have been working all day to the point where I haven't finished some of my other pieces of work. Icing on the cake just happens to be that the thing that has kept me from posting earlier today is the same thing as last night. I'm making some progress on looking for the parts for my project but this has got me working from the minute I wake up to the second I take my shower before bed.

I don't know if I'll be going to Hammerspace tomorrow because I still don't have everything I need to actually get anywhere else in my project but I will be going with dad to his work still because he says that he might have a place to find what I'm looking for. If so then there is a chance that I will not be having to do some work tomorrow and if so I'm going to grasp that chance as hard as I can and try to grind in my two lessons in Math that I'm missing before I get home tomorrow.

I have been so busy lately I haven't been able to see my friends the last few days which isn't that bad most of the time. Its the fact that I don't even have the option and even then usually I would make a habit of stopping by my friend Alex's house when running a chore or something like that but I can't even do that with the work on my table. I haven't read any of this but I'm feeling s little depressed at the moment if you couldn't tell so I'm very sorry if this is another blog entry that is almost painful to read because of me sitting here moping.

No comments:

Post a Comment