Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another day at the Shop

Today I worked at Hillcrest which is good since I haven't been there for a week. This doesn't sound like much but since the entire place runs on volunteers they need someone that they can rely on to be there when things need to be done. I really don't mind going to work in fact my major concern is that when I start back up into public school I won't be able to show up as often to help out. I planned for a little bit to go and work on Saturdays but I only ever did it once and even then I don't know if I will do it again at any point.

Lets move onto some of the more memorable stuff I found while working the electronics table. One of the items was a disk set of never aired episodes of the original Green Hornet. By originals I do mean the old radio version as well so this thing was really cool to see. While I didn't work on it myself we found a functioning Ipod on the table as well which I have to say was a huge shock for me. We get in cases for those things way to often but I never expected to actually find one that worked. Not to mention all the other bits and bobs that there were around there.

Not much else has happened today after all of these other things. but I do have to say I love my new hat from my mom. I love to collect unique and awesome hats and this one is my favorite so far.

For some very obvious reasons as you can see. Honestly This hat is just fun and that is why I love it so much. The other hats I have is the minion from Despicable me and a very festive Santa Claus like hat with two tails intstead of one. This one is really cool since the part that goes over the mouth can be moved up to the rest of the hat which goes with the looks of the hat and I don't need a scarf anymore. I'm definetely posting this to my google plus account and maybe Facebook just to show this hat off. If anyone wants something similar I can get you some contact info on who made it for me. Just send me a question through either my Facebook or Google plus account.


No comments:

Post a Comment