Friday, May 17, 2013

Wrapping up

Today is going to have its own super early post due to the fact that I have less and less work to do every day. In fact now I only have 2 more subjects in my school day but that doesn't stop me from being busy. The thing is that I may have things to do but my school work is so easy nowadays that I don't have to work any more then about to 10:00 then maybe watch a movie in the afternoon. Of course the movies that I will be watching will have to do with my actual school work for example Les Miserable, Atlas Shrugged, or Slum Dog Millionaire are all good examples.

Today I am getting ready for my bootcamp by doing things like getting outside and exercising, drinking tons of water and getting a very hard amount of sleep. All of these are nessacary for a 5 hour heavy workout that will starts at 10:00 and opens with a 5 kilometer run. I honestly could have done much better in the ways of preparation and I didn't but that is not going to stop me from going and at least trying to get through this insanely difficult workout.

My last day of school is on next Thursday and honestly I am just amazed. I would never have thought to see it all come to an end so fast. I'm going to save the reminiscing for the last day of school but still just the very thought of it already being over is just dumbfounding to me because I didn't struggle as hard as usual to get here. I did work hard to get to the end of the year and screwed up along the way but to think that it is already over is dawning on me and I really didn't expect to see it so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment