Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Still standing

Another great day in my house with a simple enough day for everyone. Since only Zoe is going to Tae Kwon Do there won't be very many problems tonight to interrupt us. Sometimes it is fantastic to have a simple day. Today's school work was easy, I had a sandwich for lunch, and Kristi is working on dinner.  Now that I think about it everyone else but me has a busy day. Kristi making dinner for tons of different people which is spaghetti with breadsticks, Zoe going to TKD, Nate's choir concert, and then there is dad with his day at work. Then again this is pretty much the average day for us nowadays.

My work has been set up for me to finish Les Miserable. Kristi has managed to modify my curriculum to allow me to finish before the end of the year which will have made it so that I have read almost 2000 pages in one quarter. I am quite proud of my ability to read and still be able to comprehend most of what I read because it left just a step above average and made an interesting story on why I wasn't always following along with the teacher in reading class.

No domestic science but do you want to know my favorite kind of food is. By far the best type of food to eat is a sandwich. The simplicity is what makes it so fantastic partially due to the fact that they are for  the most part bread with anything in between. Technically a hamburger is a sandwich and so is a hot dog. I love sandwiches and today I had a Mr. Goodcents sub sandwich with provolone and ham with lettuce and banana peppers on top. There are multiple kinds of good food. One of those kinds of food are simple foods like a sandwich or soup. The other kind of good food is the intricate foods like a turducken or sushi. In all food is food and life is to short to eat food you don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment