Thursday, May 16, 2013

Busy day

Yet another busy day in the household but today busy is a good thing. While my dad had the day off today Kristi was out for Made to Serve while Nate was out doing his EOC tests in school. This isn't all though because there is still my best friend Alex's birthday today which I will be treating him when he gets home. Alex is an extremely good friend who has been with me through thick and thin and pretty much has been accepted as another part of the family around here considering how much everyone likes him and usually we would invite him to dinner and let him decide what we have as if he were one of the kids in the house hold. He is always really polite and always willing to try something new. For him I brought him home some sushi from Zara's because he loves sushi but doesn't ever get to go there.

I've been getting ready for my Tae Kwon Do boot camp that will be coming up this Saturday and honestly I am not prepared. I may not be prepared but that isn't going to stop me from trying the 5 hour long workout. This will increase my belt rank up by two making me a advanced camouflage belt. After that I will advance again soon after for my camp during the summer as well as testing. I have been advancing fast and this will place me about half way through the belt system to black. Of course I still have a long way to go after reaching my green belt during the summer but it is definitely not going to stop there.

Today I finished Les Miserable and it was a very good ending. I loved the book from the humble beginnings of Jean Valjean the thief all the way to his the death of Jean Valjean the saint. The book was a very hard start and it took a very long time for me to get into it but once it got me I was able to stick with it all the way to the end. Even though I have finished the book there is still probably a lot that I had missed and will need to go back to read because it is an extremely hard book to read and for me can't be understood with one read alone so I will be working on it eventually in the future but I don't know for sure when.

No comments:

Post a Comment