Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Graduation

Welcome back everyone and today I am going to be celebrating the fact that my brother has graduated from high school and is going to be heading off to college here soon. This is a huge event for more then just Nate but also for the entire family because of how much we have all struggled to get him to where he is now. I am glad to say that I was there and I saw him graduate and I am extremely happy at the thought of seeing on the stage accepting his diploma and then I think about how he and everyone else must feel. it is an intense feeling of joy because of how we all have wanted this for so long.

Another complication has come up right before the end of the year and this one is once again a problem with Pimsleur which is extremely annoying considering that it is my last subject of the year. I am completely annoyed but I am going to be seeing if I can find a way to get in my lesson today. I am having a problem with the activation of my account and it is saying that my version of Pimsleur is not activated. I can't  reativate my account because it is linked to my dad's email and it will only send the code to him and in order for me to send it I still need know his security question and answer which is not going to happen anytime soon. I know it isn't from something that I installed because I restored my computer to a previous point on when Pimsleur worked which makes this all that more confusing.

I said that French is my final subject and that is because my final day is this Friday. I still want to save the reminiscing of the entire year till my last day of school but there is still in the now. I only have one more thing for the year which shouldn't be to hard because of the fact that it is just listen for about 30 minutes per lesson. and I am allowed to do 2 a day which will have me finished by Friday which is my deadline. I don't know how willing I am for Summer because I enjoy the way things are now but either way I am going to finish the year and get some relaxation in this summer before the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment