Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer!

With the end of the school year coming up it is also noted that Summer is also pretty much here. While Summer isn't my least favorite season it is a close second. My least favorite is surprisingly Spring only because it lacks a few things here and there. The things I don't like about them are they are very bright and have much hotter weather. That is my main complaint but what I do like about them is that Spring provides rain which I honestly just love but summer opens up pools everywhere as well as encourage people to pull out there grills to start making delicious hamburgers to make up for the sweltering heat.

Griffon will be going home today and that is perfectly fine with me. He may be adorable and mellow but there are his habits which make school work kinda hard. For example today Kristi went off to the store to get some food for dinner. When she left Griffon walks up to the door and starts howling and it sounds as if were abusing him. What I do is walk up to Griffon and lead him back so that he wasn't alone. This didn't work either because as soon as I bring him back with me he wanders back towards the door and starts howling again. This happens about 6 times before I decide to ignore him and see if he tires himself out. It works so I could move on with my work for the day but that didn't stop him from continuing to howl after he was done resting.

Honestly Things have been nice and peaceful today and it feels fantastic. Considering that for the last 4 days something seems to always be happening this is a nice change of pace. My work is coming down very slowly considering the fact that I am almost done with Les Miserable and all of my other work is work that needs to be accomplished over a period of time because I am only allowed to do one of each a day. To wrap it all up is that all of it is just going to get easier by the end of the year until it all comes to a stand still. That is other then the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment