Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fire to Ice

I am currently loving the weather around my house! The reason for this is because just yesterday it was about 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit  ( 21-26 degrees Celsius )and now it has dropped exponentially to the point of it sleeting outside. I have been waiting for this kind of weather due to the fact that I don't like the average sunny day and I would prefer 60 degrees Fahrenheit ( 10 degrees Celsius )with clouds and a slight breeze. I don't think that this is to strange and certainly not as harsh as winter or summer so it shouldn't be too much to ask for. Even better is that I just looked out side and it has started snowing. My point is that I love Missouri despite its randomness because there is a nice balance during this time of the year.

I was given this article to discuss on my blog and this is just disturbing to me. I honestly don't like the thought of being in grades higher then the average age. I also have to congratulate the kids due to their tenacity to keep going with their education with today's school system. part of the reason why I don't like the thought of being in a higher grade then the average kid is because of how akward it would be for anyone that is younger. For example a 12 year old kid hanging out with a 24 year old with no one else his age nearby would not only be strange for anyone seeing this but it would also be kind of strange for the kid because of the age difference and opinions that come along with this. Even so I feel glad to see kids who know there future and are willing to tackle it head on. Even better is that the parents are behind them 100% by the looks of the article so maybe there will be the 22 year old Navy doctor.

Down to the usual recap of the day. Today's work is once again long and terrifying for the most part but nothing to horrible that makes me want to cry through the entire day until someone decides to help me out. Thinking about all of this reminds me of the days near the beginning of school where I had about 10 written response questions a day. It wasn't that bad after I had gotten used to it but then everything starts from humble beginnings. I started off knowing nothing of what I had gotten myself into and then evolved to where I am today. I love where I have come so far and I am glad to see that everyone has followed me this far and I hope to see everyone for the remainder.

No comments:

Post a Comment