Monday, May 6, 2013

Overkill

Today I was given the assignment to make some pancakes for my lunch today and I have to say that they were some of the best things I have cooked. This may strange from the person who cooked a strip steak but then again the simple things in life can always be some of the best. Anyway the pancakes I made weren't just ordinary they were sour cream pancakes. For me I had them filled with blueberries and then I drizzled them with a little bit of syrup. You might notice that the syrup looks a little bit strange and that's because of the little mistake that occurred. Kristi had decided that we were done warming up the syrup so she went and turned off the burner. Sadly she turned off the wrong burner which was the pancakes and the syrup was left cooking. What ended up happening was that I had for the most part a maple caramel instead of syrup. I also mean real syrup because we only buy the real stuff nowadays. To top off the entire meal there is also the nicely cooked bacon to add a crunch ot the already fantastic meal. Whats even better is that I currently have this set up as my desktop picture so I won't be forgetting this day anytime soon.

I have been walking another dog lately and the poor dog is for the most part depressed as all get out. Sometimes he wanders off and then starts howling because no one else is in the room. His name is Griffon and I really do feel sorry for him.  As you can see on the right he even looks depressed. He is usually quite spoiled at his house but then again he was acting very moody over there as well. That doesn't stop him from wanting attention because he is a dog but he misses his family really badly.

After the domestic science there isn't much else to talk about at the moment. What I mean is nothing extremely interesting. For example I am moving along in math but that didn't take to long today, French is still French, and my books are still being books. The books I am reading are Les Miserable and Asperger Love. The second book is purely to help me understand a little bit more of what the average Asperger patient goes through on a daily basis as well as help me understand my brother a little bit better. That doesn't mean it isn't any good but it is a pretty short book that I think that I finish before the end of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment