Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Taking a break

Today I decided to use one of my free days. It seems pretty random considering nothing bad has happened recently. That is true but I have been extremely sore lately. Ever since last Thursdays Tae Kwon Do I have been sore. This Monday it got worse and now I am just relaxing today. For the most part I am blogging today out of requirement and not really much else. This has been apart of all  free days before now. I will be continuing my work tomorrow and other then that there is very little to talk about.

There is one more thing I can think about mentioning at the moment. This is the fact that I will be heading out this weekend to work on my quilt at my grandma's house. The reason why I am mentioning this is because I will be doing some work to look forward to over the weekend and that I have a habit of not posting on the day my grandma comes to pick me up and then people wonder why there is nothing to read. Either way I will be doing something during the weekend so we'll see where that goes.

I still need to write one more paragraph purely out of the requirements I set for myself at the beginning of the year.The question is what to write about that you couldn't get unless you read this entry. This is the question that I ask myself daily nowadays. The reason is because I try very hard to bring something new to the table that doesn't sound exactly like some other entry by me or someone else. I also don't want to have to give you more information about me then some of the little things because it is alright to know who I am but considering that I don't know that many people that read my blog then it would be awkward for me for anyone to know stuff about me and then I know nothing about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment