Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Field Trip: NASA Lecture

Welcome back everyone to my blog and I'm glad your here. Today was my field trip to the Kauffman center for my lecture. This one was fairly interesting and that's saying something when comparing to the marine biologist and his pictures of the manatee which needed a hug. At the moment I have not had a lecture over there that I didn't enjoy and I don't think that will be happening any time soon because it seems that they only want people to give the lecture if they are really interested in their job. Like the marine biologist who's name escapes me. Kobie Boykins also falls under this category with his amazing lecture on the rovers that landed on mars and the difficulty that he went through along with the rest of the team to launch and successfully land them on Mars. He was the person that designed the solar panels for Spirit and Oppurtunity which that alone was one of the most important parts of the entire thing.

The end of the school year is coming up fast for everybody with my brothers graduation on next Monday and supposedly my sisters graduation coming up maybe a week after. With this Kristi has set me up with a few things to accomplish before the year is out. Number one is to complete Dave Ramsy's videos. Number two is to finish my Pimsleur work which shouldn't be too hard considering that there is only three goals for the end of the year. Of course then there is number three which is to finish Les Miserable which also should be pretty easy considering that I am on page 790 out of 908 pages leaving me with only a little bit over 100 pages left of the book which shouldn't be too hard.

Other then all of this there was nothing else and I do believe that things are going to start winding down for a while and when I say going to wind down I do mean going to. The reason for this is because there is still plenty going on including Tae Kwon Do events, high school end of course exams, and more to come with the end of the year. This is to be expected and should make for an exciting week if your willing to stick around. Even if there is going to be some boring days in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment