Monday, May 13, 2013

Horrible weekend

I am honestly very glad to be alive today and that is because of what has been going on this entire weekend. To start everything off is that I had gotten into a car crash on last Friday. While this is already quite a bad way for the weekend to turn out there also other peoples problems. My friend Kale is in a cast because he broke a bone in his arm. Kristi ended up going to the hospital again and still feeling bad. My grandma Kathy is extremely shaken from the car crash and might have to purchase a new car but that isn't a guaranteed fact yet. My grandma Cindy needs to find a new car very soon because the time for her rental car is coming to an end which she has the rental car because someone broke into her car.Then there is my dad who is in the exact center of all of this and this in all is why my weekend was just completely horrible. The good news is that no one is extremely injured and  that this week is going to be much better.

I'll open up the more cheerful part of this blog by saying we have reached the 3000 views mark. Thanks to everyone out there that is still reading this because I certainly would never have expected for my blog to end up like this is just fantastic for me because I honestly never saw it coming. The main reason is that because of  the fact of how hard it is to come up with new things to type up on this blog. Even more on this thought is that how much I have to repeat something from an old blog entry or how depressing I can be at times. This is not only a thank you for reading this still but this is also a thank you of being with me through the hardest parts of the home school year because this blog has become a part of my life that I wouldn't give up for a long time.

next up for the opening of this week is that I have a field trip tomorrow to the Kauffman center but this time it will be for a national geographic lecture. This should lead to another good post for tomorrow considering how this is a NASA lecture which I will spend a good amount of time listening to even if I am wanting to be economist I will always have my ties to my love of space so I will probably enjoying this song quite a bit. I would go more into details but that should be saved for tomorrows entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment