Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sped up

Welcome back everyone because I have some really good news. Tomorrow is going to be my last day for the year due to the fact that I will be finishing tomorrow if  nothing goes wrong. I am really excited for tomorrow because I will be reviewing the entire year and to help Kristi is going and finding out every book I have read throughout the entire year and that is just the beginning of the things that I have done througout the entire year.

I may not be able to wait for tomorrow to go over the year with everyone but there is something that I can wait for. Summer can end up fairly uneventful especially if you have nothing planned which is exactly how I have set up my Summer so far. I don't have many people to see during the Summer other then family either because of home school I don't have as many friends to keep in contact with as I used to. This leaves me feeling really lonely as well as selfish to the friends in the neighborhood because while they have other friends that they have to keep obligations to I want to spend time with them as well which feels horrible because it ends up just bothering them in the long run.

One more day in school after today and I don't know how well things will work out afterward either. I know that I will continue with Tae Kwon Do and that I'll probably go and visit my family over the Summer but after that it is all just a big mystery to me. I will continue to work on something as a project over the Summer but I still have to find something to work on which could be anything from my Minecraft server to maybe some modding. There are other things for me to do but I'll work on it when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment