Monday, December 3, 2012

Full speed ahead

Today we have been working hard on catching me up on my Freakonomics paper. This work includes spending a good hour making the changes necessary to the paper. I loved seeing my paper evolve but I really did hate actually working on all of it. I was never a huge fan of sitting there and demolishing what I've created except for when I build it specifically to be destroyed. This is hard work criticizing my own work and making the necessary changes.

I also got to watch a movie today known as "Outfoxed." It is all about the right winged fox news network. I found it really funny when they were covering president Bush how they would cut people off who were raising to good of a point against them or even telling the people that were guests on fox to shut up. I don't watch fox news but I started getting really annoyed that this kind of network would even be allowed to be run at all making things that were terrible seem really good to make the president look that much better.

I was reading the Trouble with boys this morning I was staring at the book dumbfounded. I was reading the 9 things that would usually label a kid with ADHD and to my surprise almost everything listed I saw in pretty much every boy I knew. This list Included staring into space, not remembering what you were talking about a few seconds ago, and even not paying attention. almost every boy I know stares into space with nothing in particular in mind but manage to end up diagnosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment