Friday, December 7, 2012

Easy!

Today I have about 4 things to do so this is my third. I have done all of my reading now I'm doing my blog and then Finally I have to post something on Google + in French. Funny thing about the French project is that I have been allowed to use a translator. This may sound like cheating but considering the fact that I have been studying French but have fallen behind drastically makes this a life saver.

The funny thing about today is that I have the easiest day today. Everyone else except for Zoe has a pretty hard day. First off Nate is going to 2 places today just to return home get dressed and head out for the choir performance later tonight. Then there is Kristi who is driving Nate around and then she comes home to wait for dad for their night. My job is to babysit Zoe which really isn't that hard. In fact it will be pretty cool being able to sit around and relax most of the day and eat some ordered food for dinner.

On the other hand I have pretty much nothing to do today upon finishing my work. Honestly I was afraid it was going to be worse today then it really is. Only because I feel that I was going to be done in the morning and have just read and sat around the house all day until I got some more work. Though overall I am quite relieved for a good fashioned break. I will get plenty of time later today to just mess around and hang out with my friends so I really feel like I got lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment