Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Back Again!

Today Kristi has escaped her prison cell and made it back home. It has been good to see her again. I know that she disappears quite a lot so my guess is that she isn't sick it is just her getting her break from the family as she is always in a good mood when we see her. This is probably my theory that makes the most sense as I know plenty of people that would want to take a break from me and I want to take a break from my siblings plenty of times when I have to deal with them. Then there is the fact that she has a lot to do while she is here so I guess she can't do this that often.

Another thing that happened today is that all of us got to go to Kristi's house and help her move out some more. This wasn't that bad as we all got to eat at Minsky's for some pizza. For dinner I got to eat a Spicy Thai calzone which was not spicy but tasted really good. I can honestly say that today was relaxing and easy so I guess there is nothing much to type about today. Although there is one more thing about today that I will tell you about next.

There was supposed to be a nice snow storm tonight but the chances of that are actually quite slim. For example it shouldn't get below 30 degrees until 6:00 in the morning and then it is going to be sunny in the morning. Then tell me how a storm is going to come and last 2 hours and still be a storm that will actually affect anything. In fact it doesn't even stay below freezing into the next day, instead it goes back up to 40 degrees and then what? The day will go on as if it had never snowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment