Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Khan wins!

Today I had my first science video on Khan academy. I believe this gives Khan another point in the great war of the curriculum being in so far three different college level main curriculum. The three I've gone into so far are math, social studies, and science in that order. I can congratulate the owner which if I remember correctly is Sal Khan. I hereby congratulate him with grabbing my attention along with all of the other people who have gone to his website and followed along.

I am done with editing my 2nd draft for Freakonomics. The problem with this is the fact that I now have to edit a second time. I do want this to be a good essay but I just don't want to edit a second draft again I want to move onto the third draft and edit that. I can't really complain with results much as this is probably the best essay I have seen yet considering the fact that every other essay before this ended very badly with no real writing behind them.

On a much brighter note I have finished my French for this semester. I may not be doing so well in french since lesson 18 in section 1 I made it through and for that I am proud. Funny though I may not be to good at actually speaking the french I can still read french pretty well even when I failed at reading glace properly when Alex, Kristi, dad, and I went after helping Kristi move stuff through her house. I don't have a need to speak French right now but if I have plans of ever traveling I better start learning some French. Besides I like the language quite a bit I just missed one word in lesson 18 and it set me completely off.

No comments:

Post a Comment