Monday, December 17, 2012

Tough time

Kristi has landed herself in the hospital again. I know it isn't her fault that she ended up in there again. In fact I am not judging her over anything as she has been working really hard lately. In fact that is probably why she has ended up in the hospital. She has been stressed out from helping with my birthday as well as dads and then right after my birthday she ended up working the entire weekend without much incentive and tons of stress so to the doctors who might end up reading this she didn't do anything wrong.

As I mentioned me, dad, and a couple of friends did end up having to help Kristi move. Of course what really did help is that we had incentive to finish which was a nice $50 bill for helping move. Now of course Kristi was only helping coordinate the move as the rest of us were there to do all of the heavy lifting that she cannot do. After all was said and done and we got all of the nuisance work out of the way we got home just to do more work when we got home which was unload all of the heavy, awkward stuff.

Funny fact I actually had a really good blog entry typed up today and I lost it all to the internet. What happened is that my entry was starting to glitch so I decided to save my entry and reopen it. Well, instead of reopening an actually good entry which was almost completely done I lost all of the data and had to retype the entire thing. I hope that my entry is still good because I am typing this and I am still really peeved while typing all of this so I don't want to sound to hostile, mean, or anything else that is frowned upon while typing this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment