Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Routine Chaos

Work today was the same as usual but I wonder when things are going to start picking back up again like at the begining of this year. We all remember the free school program and some of the other things along these lines. Question is what will I be doing next year and so on and so forth. I wonder have been wondering quite a bit lately what can be improved upon with my curriculum and the hardest part is speaking up. For example lets say I think that I think that I am not reading enough books. ( Which I am obviously reading plenty.) I haven't done much of this in a while since I had grown so used to staying in the background of things in the family it is still my nature to keep quiet about certain things.

I look back on my home school year in comparison to my years in public school and I think on how much has improved. For example things around home school to this day is a lot less stressful in comparison to public school and that I don't have to blow a fuse everyday to make it through the school day sane. I don't have to deal with reading class and reading about 2 books every school year and then doing language arts the other part. Ironically the school I went to had both classes and Reading seemed to me as the waste of time as it offered mostly things that we all already knew.

Now is time to wrap things up in the blog like usual while I think about random assortments of things like tomorrows blog entry or is there something interesting on my computer that I could look into. In the end the school day dissipates the way it should, with the rest of the day to look forward to with routine and calmness that can run through the house. The day is never one theme or scheme that you can look forward to but those are what make life interesting. The ups, the downs, the laughs, the cries, the mistakes you make, and even the mistakes that others make. We all look forward to something special in our life but there is no way of knowing what to expect so I look at life as an open book that we write with the fact that anything can happen at any second depending on what us authors write down on the blank pages.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps what we need to do is order a Personal Finance curriculum like with Dave Ramsey, work on your Raspberry Pi project and re-connect with Charlie at FreeSkool? I am THRILLED to be back into routine and out of President's Day, Snow Days ad nauseum and Spring Break...I have missed you kiddo - and our quiet routine days :D

    ReplyDelete