Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Late Post

From what I have heard from my friends apparently spring break is coming up for us and I am not happy. I just got back into the swing of things going on at the house and then I have to deal with another weeks worth of break. At the moment I am not to sure if it is next week but even then I am quite mad due to all of these breaks. If it keeps up at this rate there won't be summer vacation.

Work around the house is getting done well enough as our storage computer is up and running and work is back into my average day. I know I sound very strange as most people look forward to days off but I've been sitting here griping about all of the days off. Well to set this straight I do look forward to vacations and days off but when it isn't a scheduled vacations or the vacations lasts too long then I start having a problem.

Over the weekend I set up my brand new desk and it is a relief above all else. Now I can do work on my computer desk and I don't have to try and balance everything on a card table in order to use my computer. The desk caused us to move stuff around downstairs along with the new found space downstairs. In all the week so far has been just fantastic while everything gets back into a decent order.

No comments:

Post a Comment