Monday, March 4, 2013

2000 Views

If you couldn't get the hint from the title of this blog then we have officially gotten more then 2000 views. This paragraph is a thank you to all who have contributed to the views and that its not going to end here. of course I couldn't end now even if I wanted to. The only way that I could possibly stop is to join public school and watch my viewers diminish. Even then it would take a while to kill this blog.

Work today was simple as I finished one book for Fridays work and then today I just finished up another one so I'm doing good so far. Things are starting to calm down after all of the snow which has been melting quickly lately. In all things are turning out great as I am ready to get back to work and the other 2 are not around anymore the entire day. Now that things are becoming more laid back again I have returned back to some hobbies like modding minecraft and hanging out with my friends since I don't have to worry as much about Zoe.

Tae Kwon Do has become quite hectic for me at the moment as I have been going every other day recently. What has been happening is that I went last Thursday and since I missed Monday then I went on the make up day on Saturday. Next up I have to go again today to get myself back into a cycle and it is not going to be easy. I am still in pain from Saturday's workout and now I am going to be signing up for a tournament so things for me are only going to get worse. The good part is that the tournament is going to be a great blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment