Monday, March 25, 2013

Disaster Avoided

Welcome back everyone and I am glad to say that I am in school today despite the snow. I know that there was a very slim chance of the snow cancelling school but since there was still a chance I was fairly scared. I couldn't stand to see the snow fall outside and start sticking to the ground. I saw myself lounging about in the house losing information that I had gained from last weeks work. This does not matter very much as the snow may still be on the ground but the problem has been averted.

Work is still doing good with the extra subjects which help me get more bang for my time. For example there is the social studies work that has become much more of a challenge for me because I now have to work out of my curriculum book again. The same thing goes for Science and that is just fun working on the origins of evolution and the facts that follow. In all things in school are getting and better for me and I am happy with it.

The best thing that happened to to me over the weekend is finally figuring out what I am going to be doing with the raspberry pi. The hardest part is that I have to work on this myself like a science fair project which is for the most part appropriate for the project. I think that it would be even more fun if I wait to tell anyone what I am going to be making until I start on the project. Also I would like to get some more information on what I am doing first so without further delay I say goodbye to everyone and have a good rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment