Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blowing Off Some Steam


Today I volunteered for some work at Kristi's church and I really enjoyed it. I spent most of the time smashing down walls and I don't know anyone who doesn't like destroying stuff. The overall process helped me out with getting over the frustration that is Spring Break. Smashing the walls down was really fun and I even got some pictures taken of me doing so. As you can see I was dedicated to my job of taking down these walls.



I did manage to take a break from all of this but I was still much happier doing my work. For lunch The group went over to Minskys for some pizza and then returned for a little bit to do a little bit more work before leaving for home. I had a lot of work to do today including still walking the dog as a job and then still doing my chores and blog which neither of them I have finished. Either way the day has been hectic but fun in the long run

Funny story is that todayI managed to rip a hole through my work gloves and destroy Kristi's hammer before the day was through. In fact all of this was done due to how hard I was working today. I don't know how the hole appeared in my glove but at least they still helped. I think it was when I was tearing dry wall apart that ripped a hole in my glove. The hammer broke while I was pulling nails out of the wooden frames but that ended with one side snapping off. I don't know how bad of condition the hammer was in before I started but it ended up dead and in the trash by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment