Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Closing Time

The time has  come to say that I have finally finished Fountain head and now I am sad. The reason why is because the book was amazing and I really didn't want it to end. This then makes me think of the author which as most know is Ayn Rand who has not made a book I haven't liked so far. For the most part she is at the moment my favorite writer. I don't know what book I will be reading next but I believe that it will be Atlas Shrugged which I bought at the same time as Fountain head. I can't wait to continue reading Rand's books as they are much better in comparison to today's trash.

Nothing really happened today other then The end of Fountain head but even then that was plenty for one day. Today's work was fairly simple as most of it usually just reading including Les Miserable and Science. Science is still going over Evolution and other things along that line. Codecademy is doing good. At the moment I am going over true or false variables within the code again so one challenge was it would say "This statement is True" and then I would have to enter a line of code that was true.

The Global Warming paper is coming along nicely and the editing hasen't been to hard at all. In fact todays editing went really well as I was able to point out most of my own mistakes today. The even cooler part about the editing process is that I still have my Troyka book that can help me out even if the adults are unavailable. The way that they put it is that The Troyka book is the best English book that they could find for me.

1 comment:

  1. I will race you through Atlas Shrugged . . . you wanna make a bet? Loser buys lunch at Rusty Horse.

    ReplyDelete