Friday, March 22, 2013

History Lesson

Today I had to watch a movie that is known as Creation. The movie is about Charles Darwin and his work on the book that started the thoughts on evolution and that everything has evolved from the beginning to the point that we are at today. The movie follows Charles and his struggles that he went through while trying to write the book The Origin of Species. This was extremely difficult because while trying to write this book his daughter Anne died and his wife divorced him soon afterwards. After the long struggle with himself he finally finishes the book and manages to get it published which upon release the book is sold out on its first day.

Most of my day was for the most part normal. For example I had worked ahead on my reading so I was done with my reading earlier then usual. My science work was watching Creation so there wasn't much to do there other then sit back relax and try to pay attention to detail. Other then this the work was easy as the longest thing today was define some social study words. And that only took that long because there was quite a bit but other then that all of the definitions were in the book.

I will say that I am happy to have a normal week again. Think about it and you would realize that I haven't had a normal school week in a long while. That happens to be all the way back in February.  I honestly think that my brother and sister are not that happy with going back to school but I am thankful for the routine again. Scary thing is that they are calling for more snow this weekend and I honestly thinking that there shouldn't be any snow. I don't know what I could do without some order left in the house and I hope to be able to say that next week we will have school.


No comments:

Post a Comment