Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Time For Everything

Yep today was certainly that first time thing that people always talk about. For example I was brought along by Kristi to help with Made to Serve. For the people who don't know what this is, it is a group dedicated to handing out food to the people that need it. For example the homeless downtown. This is what we did. Including stopping by a place to help with dialysis. They really needed food as most of them didn't have good health insurance. So pretty much they get one thing off their mind.

On the other hand we finally got the crossword puzzles working. In fact I have my first one right here at my desk. Despite the problems last night on my computer and dads utter hating on my computer it worked just fine on his. I mean seriously dad I made the exact same puzzle on the exact same website and got the paper out of the printer. Maybe you just didn't realize that my computer just doesn't like you.

Well not much else has been going on lately considering that because of my recent trip with Kristi. But the good news is that I may be getting access to my first free day. Mainly because I am very close to being 20 hours ahead of schedule. This isn't as amazing as it might sound to some of you considering I had the 6 extra hours of make up work on Monday earlier this week. Which to this day I do not regret considering tomorrow I might get off of school early because I would have completed all of my work. Don't forget there may not be a post Monday as it is a holiday and there won't be much to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment