Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 8

I have spent most of the day doing review work. This includes the essay questions i missed out on during the week. These were a pain as always but I dealt with them as I have done most of the school year so far. Even then it is still hard as nothing has changed from the constant questions that require some outside input for once in my life. As I grew up with filling in a circle or writing a letter to represent my answer never actually giving input.

French lessons are doing well lately. I am currently learning how to say things in relevance of in a restaurant. Including what would you like to drink. These are not extremely hard just time consuming out of my normal day making things a bit hard to work in. My French lesson is 30 minutes every day. It is actually shorter to write this blog then to go through all of my french! I look forward to seeing my improvement in my French and other curriculum.

I am going to go camping with my mom this weekend. This isn't as easy as it sounds as I still have the long drive. We are going all the way up to Nebraska. All in one car with everything we need. I hope I have everything. I have a nasty habit of when I need one object to do something I will forget it for my trip. An example is that I brought my computer to my moms to use because her computer that I use while I'm up there doesn't have the data mine has. Any way I go to hook it up and find that im missing a working keyboard and mouse! This ended in disappointment's as i went back to work on hooking up my moms computer again.

Have you ever forgotten something important?

No comments:

Post a Comment