Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 7

This is the official first week. Although this is not considered a school week it is still something to celebrate over because I have made it through the first full week without getting in trouble! No I'm not a trouble maker. Anyone from my family could tell you that one. Even my little sister Zoe who   is young is smart, kind, but a nuisance at times can tell you how quiet I am.

Another thing is for once I actually completed all of my work for the day which is fantastic. I didn't have any math because I finished my first subject so dad and Kristi decided to give me a break from math until Monday. I also finally got something arranged for my essay problems! We are planning on keeping essay questions because they will help with me with my future profession that I wish to have but we plan on lowering the amount of essay questions because I have never really had to work with more then about 2 a day in public school.

Truly this has been an amazing experience for me and my teachers. There was talk between adults that I shouldn't go into home school because they wanted me to continually wanted to meet people my age. Honestly I was never a really social person but even then this made me think if I should disappoint these people who have helped me so much. These people were my grandma Kathy and my mom. Both of these people have been there when times were rough for me. I don't truly know how many people were against my homeschooling but it ended well so far and I still wish to continue.

How was your first week of school. How well did it end. Did it seem to easy. Do you wish you could've changed your first week.



No comments:

Post a Comment