Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 2

Alright second day and just as amazing as yesterday. Although this day mainly consisted of essay questions it still had its upside. Well it started out like yesterday. All up and ready to go as fast as i can through all with this with careful readiness. It didn't go as well as i wished when i remembered the essay questions for "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole". They stumped me for 2 hours straight!
once i got through that though i was ready to go.

Unlike yesterday i managed to do all of my math with no problem using my math video source, Khan Academy which is an astounding source of math. After watching my assigned video i jumped into my 2 pages of comparing fractions. Though this sounds to be a tedious task it was amazingly easy. I then continued in my french work which is really a listen and repeat session but it actually helps.

 We finally have my first field trip planned which is going to be astounding. It is going to be a lecture from to amazing people. One of them is a scientist for NASA whose name is Kobie Boykins. The other one is a National Geographic channel main photographer named Brian Skerry. This ought to be an amazing trip to never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment