Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 6

End for today and still more work on my plate piling up. Including more and more essay questions. This is going to be a pain on Friday but there is still an upside to Friday. I am going to be going camping with my mom over the weekend. Even if this was short notice I am extremely excited and can not wait to go with everyone. Only 2 more days and counting.

The work i did accomplish was reading my pages of Adrian Mole and then Mathematics. I believe that I finished it with flying colors. My grandma checked the work today and she only checked the ones she could do in her head. That's actually pretty good considering that you can do most of it in your head making it an extremely easy test. Though it sounds to easy to be a test it is and it still benefited me quite a bit.

Now the reason why I didn't actually finish all of my work is so I could help out my grandma. My grandma had to bring my older brother, Nate to a Dentist appointment. I helped by reading the instructions i printed off the computer from Google maps and continued to help even after we had made it there. Including helping navigate our way back home and keeping grandmas eyes on the road instead of on the instructions.

Have any of you passed a test your were confident in? Was it an extremely easy test or a devastatingly hard test? Were you correct in what you thought you got on the test and did you enjoy the subject? 

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaa!!! You totally nailed MASTERY on the math test - on to the next concept for you and a free math day coupon!! Way to go Galen - I am looking forward to hearing some ideas about projects you would like to do/start.

    ReplyDelete