Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tae Kwon Do and feeling good

The title is accurate to an extent. First of all I am feeling really good about how well I did today for only my second day. On the other hand I'm not feeling so good about the fact that I am in excruciating pain and there is a subtle annoyance about some of the exercises I had to do. Including the dreaded middle stance. I would rather be doing some splits any day then to sit in the middle stance for more then a minute. I came home still in pain and am surprised to say I can still walk. Though I think that may be temporary.

We have discussed more in depth what I should do with my catapult plans! We first are going to build it. The type is most likely going to be a Roman catapult. Then I am going to study it in length. To be more exact I am going to study how far it can shoot, the maneuverability, and finnaly the all together extents of this catapult. Then I am going to present my actual catapult. I am still debating who might be willing to listen to this terribly boring lecture on catapults but I think I will find someone.

We are also having a bit more trouble with my all to simple curriculum. Or so we thought that it would be simple. For starters all we were trying to do was to get me some crossword puzzles printed off using my altogether flash cards. Well since we were using the almighty internet and as a whole the computer, it was not that easy. Earlier on dad had gone over my computer getting side tracked with all of the different items located on this particular system. But finnaly dad had started working to figure out that my computer is much to stubborn to work his magic on. So he has decided to that I will be able to try all of this again tomorrow. So hears hoping  that everything goes well tomorrow.
We wait and see what happens.

Do you think that the plans with catapult are good?


1 comment:

  1. Ultimately the problem with the computer boiled down to the fact that it was Windows... and it does not like the printer (proper PCL6 with postscript support) over the network. I recommended going back over to the Linux side of life.

    Moreover, I believe the catapult sounds like a great idea and a good plan for your project.

    ReplyDelete