Thursday, August 29, 2013

Exausted and Happy

I am doing pretty good today and that is leaving me in a good mood despite the headache and lack of sleep. Funny enough both of those things remind me of my days in public school because of how early you have to wake up. This led to headaches and a lot of people in bad moods the first few days of the school year. I was also fairly grumpy when I was tired and usually I am nowadays when I don't get my sleep but today I'm in a good mood because have settled down for the day leaving me in a fantastic mood because I'm not rushing to get everything done today to spend some time with my friends. Mind you I still have quite a bit of work later today including Tae Kwon Do tonight for 1 hour. Other then that though it is just some chores and tomorrow is dedicated to Miles and packing for the float trip which I leave for soon after 1:00 laden with my goodies headed for fun.

Yesterday I kind of had another one of those days where I was all depressed for almost no reason but I try to not let anyone reading this have to deal with me moping about for no reason. Instead I try to give something that you can come and read have a good time. I know I'm not the kind of person who does this very often because I write my blog and I know what it contains as soon as I start reading. On the other hand only people I am around the entire will know what I'm typing about to that degree.

Speaking of packing for the weekend tomorrow that means that my float trip starts in one day. I no longer get very excited over things that I am not doing yet but instead when things finally do happen I become very excited. Examples are birthday's and Christmas are fantastic but they aren't nearly as exciting thinking about them as they are when you celebrate them and its the same thing for all holidays and the reason why I used those two as an example is the fact that my birthday is right next to Christmas making it a little bit less exciting. It doesn't matter really as long as you have fun with whats given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment