Friday, August 23, 2013

Capping the bottle

Time for the end of the first week of my new school year. I believe that things are doing pretty good for the first week and to make things even better is that new changes are also on their way for the next week. I would love to spoil some of them but that would ruin some fun posts if there is a lack of something new next week. Instead when I get some kind of new curriculum I'm going to reveal it on the day that I started. Sadly nothing new today but there will be some changes within the next couple of weeks.

There is something new in the household at the moment. I am watching a nice big dog by the name of Miles. He is a pure breed Boxer and he is absolutely awesome. He is extremely well behaved making him easy to watch and while he has been distracting me throughout the day it makes him easier to take care of because if he needs attention or a walk he comes to me. I absolutely love this dog and he is just too much fun to not like.

Well today's work was simple enough and I finished my math for the week with no problem but I don't know how long my math luck will keep running. You see I use a program called Saxon math which has a ton of different lessons within one book. What this means is that while I am on 7-6th grade work there is a ton of work to do within it that I haven't even touched on. I am currently doing some simpler math but later on I will have moved onto something like heavy amounts of algebra. Either way with this curriculum my next set of questions can go anywhere from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment