Monday, August 26, 2013

Another late day

I have had yet another late school day and finished at about 3:00 today and not including a couple of other things I need to still do. Unlike most days I haven't even touched much of my chores today other than laundry and that is the kind of chore that you just do while other things go on. I still have other things to do today including take my test for states and capitols which while I have been struggling with a couple of states I have been studying since the beginning of last week. This is fairly annoying because it shows  that I am probably not studying properly

My math work on the work end of the spectrum is also pretty darn amusing because I am managing to get through the work pretty darn easily and nowadays I don't even have to ask for help with very much except for what should I be doing. Math is just easier in general now and the practice that has been put into it has made me even better. To make a long story short math is doing fine and is getting easier every day.

This weekend I have something to go to called a float trip. It is for the most part a camping trip where you go down a river in a canoe with a partner. I am honestly scared of getting a canoe with someone that has a different idea of fun then me  This would mean that if this person thinks that it would be fun to push me into the river then by golly he's going to do it. I have no problem if I were to end up with someone new but there is just the fact that I'm not exactly very relaxed around people so the first time I get there I might just be about as emotionless as a plank of wood or maybe a fun kid with ideas on how to turn the canoe into a yacht. I don't know how I'm going to react to the other kids at all but don't take this as I don't want to go on the trip. I am saying I am wondering how things are going to go after my last camping trip was camp kick and the most memorable parts had to deal with carrying kids up hills while doing squats and getting stuck in a  two person paddle boat with a kid that refused to go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment