Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First day at work

Today was my first day at a real job while working at Hillcrest Thriftshop and it was extremely fun. I absolutely loved being able to help out other people with things that they couldn't do. It was fairly fun and the work I did helped out immensely because I started out with an area that I understood. I started out with appliances which was done about half way through the day then I moved onto odd jobs included moving things around the thrift shop and then cleaning stuff that needed to be cleaned before being sold. Pretty simple stuff today except about half the day I wasn't doing anything except sitting around ready to do anything. I may have left satisfied but I felt that I could've done more. Sorry about not having this that long but it has been a long day of a total of 8 hours of volunteering.

No comments:

Post a Comment