Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My shadow Miles

Everyone here should still remember the dog I am watching named Miles. I love the Miles but he has been a bit difficult to look after lately. The reason is because I have gotten used to sleeping in daily but because I have to look after him in the morning and make sure that he doesn't use the restroom in the house. I love the dog to death but it's leaving me just feeling a little bit exhausted lately.

The float trip is coming up and I am utterly exhausted. It's to the point that I wake up with a headache every morning and I can't get to sleep earlier or else I will have to wake up earlier to walk Miles. You see this is becoming extremely difficult for me and I just don't do naps because I've just had some bad experiences where I miss out on the entire day because of sleeping in. The problem is that I might be almost half asleep when I finally go and won't be able to truly enjoy the trip at all.

Alright work is extremely easy and things seem to calm down after Tuesday's and best of all this Tuesday wasn't nearly as bad as last weeks because I didn't have to rush my little sister out the door to get her to Tae Kwon Do. I have been very busy lately but today is finally my day to be able to sit back and relax for a little bit since the worst parts of the week are over. I still have a feeling that Monday's are going to be my worst days of the week because even before Miles showed up and started making me wake up earlier Mondays were already hectic for some strange reason but I still haven't figured out how they were so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment