Thursday, August 22, 2013

More responsiblity at the right time.

Most people that are following my teacher you will know that she is planning on stopping her dog sitting jobs but also sending any other clients my way after she has stopped. I will then have work to do along with home school working with dogs which should be pretty fun work because there aren't many dogs that don't like me. Either way the work is going th change what I can do and will leave me with a much higher income coming in, but it will be very susceptible to fluctuation.

Work continues with cooking getting kinda fun. Now I have been tasked with making my own recipe. It isn't that good because I was supposed to make a recipe for something that I already know how to make. I chose an old snack recipe to make proper tuna dip that I loved for a snack. 4 ingredients and not making an egg makes it a simple recipe as well as delicious while finally not so simple that you don't need to make a recipe.

Work has been simple but fun lately and things have been quieting down since the initial shock of the first couple days. I am enjoying the school year so far immensely. I know that things will change as they always do since the start of the first books nothing has stayed a constant in this school other then reading and this blog. I enjoy typing these up everyday as well because they help me go back over anything that I have already done. I also have a good feeling that you as a reader enjoy my blog as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment