Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ungrounded!

I am finally ungrounded from my punishment which is by the awesome. I can actually type in front of my computer right now while I talk to everyone. Seriously,  I am so happy to be able to type this on my computer instead of on Kristi's Chrome book. The ability to work on my own computer also comes with the perks of being able to hang out with my friends on some random game. I don't like talking about what games I play just because of my audience but I can say that I enjoy them among other things when I can.

Kristi has just gotten out of yet another one of here surgeries which is sad at how insensitive I am towards them now. I do fear what could happen one day but I also know just how capable here doctors are and how tough she is. I fear that one day something will go wrong but I don't think I would ever see it coming. Much like a 16 wheeler hitting you full speed in your fenced off back yard. I can't sit here worrying though since she has made it through the surgery and she is apparently doing pretty good. All in all I think I have a reason for being comfortable with her condition.

Other then all of that I'm pretty comfortable with my overall life. I can see properly and school is looking really good for me. In fact its looking so good at the moment that I'm able to be relaxed about school for the first time in forever. Home schooling was hard, and flexible so while not as brutal as public school I didn't get to truly relax. Now of course I'm doing so well at the moment that I can sit here comfortably with little to no worry. I would say that I'm doing pretty darn well really.

No comments:

Post a Comment