Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ideas!

Welcome back everyone to another day in my life. Nothing too much going on lately but that will always change by the end of my blog. I don't really have much to go over yet on my head but another problem will arise. Like maybe things with not hearing from Leif lately. That is my fault of course since I haven't gotten in contact with him. Still it leaves me thinking back to my punishment ending and the consequences that came with that.

Becoming ungrounded comes with a little bit more effort than just those 30 days of no computer. I also must find a better way of meeting up with Leif. This of course is one thing that has plagued me for a while but under a good recommendation from dad I'm going to try and set up a reminder system on my phone. I really don't like using my phone as a reminder as I don't want to be the kind of person who relies on his phone for everything. That's not just speculation but just about every other kid my age sits there on their phone for no reason what so ever. It's a good start but its the phone or something like a notification on the computer that works as a pop up and I don't have one that I trust.

The main reason why I don't want to be like everyone else eludes even my closest friends. With an opening like that you could guess that I'm going to go into why I want to be unique. I have lived my life as well as I can and would change none of it. The ups, the downs, the loops, and the absolute failures. Then another thought comes along that haunts my deepest dreams. What if everything I did was just as easy and could be accomplished by anyone else and I am nothing special. What if everything in life that you have worked towards was just hard by the person in the situation. What if you become another face in the crowd after all of your hard work to become a unique and special person with traits and quirks that make us ourselves. This will bother me for a long time, that I might find someone that could do everything I have done, or maybe they have done what I have done and better. A more perfect version of myself might lurk around the corner and I might never know. The fear does not come from the idea of failed dreams but that I didn't learn everything from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment