Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Can See!

Welcome back everyone I am glad to be typing to everyone again if not from a slightly awkward computer. You see since i have been unable to really use my own computer I have to be using Kristi's little chrome book. I don't know if anyone out there knows this yet but I really don't like laptops and I have seen their main purpose taken away so easily from misuse that the portability that they stand for is absolutely useless. I think its the tiny keyboard as well as the lack of a mouse. Other then that though the only other problem I have with them happens to be the lack of ability to get new parts for them easily. This is certainly not a problem at the moment but the small keyboard is because it is making me screw up multiple words over and over again.

Despite the time being grounded and the punishments that come with it I think I have been doing pretty good over the time without my computer. Yes my friends are disappointed not being able to see or get a hold of me easily but thats also why I like making friends with people I can see face to face. To be honest with you all it was definitely necessary and I will say that all of the rest of my life. There is also another upside to this punishment as well and that is that I don't have to look at the computer screen so often. I usually don't mind looking at the computer screen but at the moment I can barely read any of the words without straining my eyes.

You may all be asking why I don't want to be looking at computer screens that often so I'll tell you all that i got some glasses recently! It makes all of the pixels on a computer really stand out as well as everything else. I think I can even try to count the threads on my jeans now if I wanted to. The world is much brighter looking then I remember since I did where glasses at one other point. You see back when I was a kid I was also diagnosed with Astigmatism which causes blurred vision at any distance. because of this I loved my glasses very dearly but I didn't manage to keep good care of them. This lead to my carelessness when it really mattered when I went on a field trip. This field trip had one of those sand pits where you dig for dinosaur bones in a small place in Kansas city known as Science city. This place was amazing and in order to properly participate in this small dig I needed to take off my glasses. I soon forgot about them for that small event and the rest of the field trip. I later remember and went back for them but I couldn't find them and I was to embarrassed to tell anyone. Now I am much more mature and at least a little better at not being so stubborn or forgetful so the same thing shouldn't happen anytime soon if ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment