Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Breaking

Welcome back everyone and lets open my blog entry with the oh so beloved Spring Break. To be honest with everyone out there Spring is my least favorite season with Summer close on its tail. In fact these two are so close to each other I'm still looking for a tie breaker fact to solidify one in front of the other. Spring break isn't exactly bad though and is a nessacary break to prep for the beloved EOC's or End of Course exams. Of course we don't just jump right into them after the break but its the wrap up for the year as well as getting some relaxation before you buckle up for the hardest part of the year. Spring itself adds to the heat as well as allergy's which are both pretty evil in my book. Spring isn't exactly nice to me but the break is welcome before the storm.

Good to see Lief's face again since I truly needed to thank at least face to face. Otherwise anything I typed would just not have cut it. The more times I send an apology letter to him the more it seemed like I was just blowing him off and just not trying to get to the tutoring sessions. Kinda the same way the Little boy who Cried Wold works. The more I cried Wolf ( Sorry ) the less often anyone ( Lief ) would take me seriously. Because of this I was especially determined to see him this last time. This does not mean that I should stop trying but it does relieve a little bit of stress of him thinking that I just am not trying to get things done.

Other then all of that things are pretty plain around the area. Including that last sentence I think that nothing is out of the ordinary. In fact I'm ending the last paragraph the same way I do usually and then I start rambling off into some other subject that I didn't think of. I guess I'm becoming so predictable that I'm predicting myself. Beecause of this I apologize to everyone out there that comes here and sees nothing new. To be honest there isn't anything to complain about or criticize or praise most of the time. When I was in home school I loved referencing to things that I have seen or done in public school but now there isn't much to compare too. Things are so much different from back then and because of one year. Amazing how things work like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment