Friday, January 3, 2014

New Years Resolutions!

Time for a new years resolution and I think this one will do me well if I can follow through with it. The idea of a New Years resolution is to set a goal for yourself to complete by the end of the year. Because of this I decided to think long and hard on something that I have struggled with in the past. I could choose from a multitude of things through this method including make friends with the people I didn't enjoy being around in Middle school or something else public school related but they just seemed stupid in my opinion. Then I find this link on google plus which reminds me of just how bad at failing I am. For the most part I can't seem to be wrong in my mind and this means that I must defend my ideas to the death before I willingly agree to someone else's idea. What better thing to work on than something that I'm bad at. Because of this I believe that my New Years resolution should be that I need to be able to properly admit that I am wrong. That I am not right and to let things go when the occasion arises.This doesn't mean to give up but instead to accept other peoples ideas and build upon fact and not fiction.

Now lets move on to today and other things going on right now. First off still hating the whole waking up at 6:00 in the morning which I might want to start heading to bed earlier but it wouldn't help out much. Today I went out for lunch with Grandpa Attwood which was delicious and fun. Went out for some of the awesome barbeque around here. Here in Missouri we love us some barbeque and trust me there is plenty to go around. After lunch we headed back towards his house and we sat down and watched a decent movie that I was wanting to see. While the movie didn't turn out to be that good I still wanted to see it and I got what I wanted. All in all a rather good day and here soon I should have a bus schedule to be able to get on the bus.

Speaking of which I will be going back to school on Monday. Yep I will finally be going back into the public school system come Monday and I think that I have finally managed to prep myself. Things will be difficult to say the least when I do get in there but I believe that I am finally ready. I have to do my project still since the parts haven't come back but I know that I am making the right choice. I can honestly say its time for me to turn around and face the past to cope with the present to live for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment