Friday, December 19, 2014

The Beginning of the Future.

Welcome back everyone to yet another fascinating week of events. Of late, everything has been going down. For example the 15th was my birthday and that is where I got my very first smart-phone. I've always been against smart phones in general but I find that they are extremely useful. The ability to work your schedule everywhere you go or be able to just listen to some music. I use it way too much in order to hate as much as i used to, but the problem beyond everything else among cell-phones is that they are self fulfilling. If you didn't have one cell phone than you wouldn't need the others. There isn't much point in having them in the first place as there are other tools that can serve the same purpose.

On top of my new smart phone I also have recently applied for a job. For the job I have already gotten my second interview. I'm extremely happy about this as I will be able to work at my first establishment. To top it all off, it is not at a fast food chain like McDonald's. Instead I will be working at Chili's which is a location that I would willingly eat at, the people there are really nice, and I could be able to earn my first paycheck. I hear the paycheck is what really influences most people to start working. We'll have to see though.

Finally it is the end of the semester for the most part outside of one pesky day. You see, we just got a snow day right at the end of the semester and now we have to make up the last day of finals after we get back from break. It is extremely annoying since now I have to keep up my studying over the course of the 3 week break. The good news is that despite this, we do have some snow to make the week go by a little bit faster. Besides. It's a good excuse to keep working on my subjects even during break.

No comments:

Post a Comment