Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Madness

We are all in the thick of the busiest time of the year here within many lives including my own. Everything is coming up all at once including the holidays, tests, and the most important is birthdays. Within the month of December we have 4 different birthdays on both sides of the family. My uncle Aaron, my cousin Max, dad, and myself. Because of this we all get together as a family too eat dinner and have a combined birthday between the two houses. Tonight we get together and we celebrate by eating at one of my favorite locations. The Rusty Horse Tavern. During one of my earlier blog entries I reviewed this place but no matter how hard I search I can't find the original post. I have searched everywhere and can't find a single reference to the place. I will say that they have some of the best burgers I have ever had making it perfect for everyone celebrating here tonight.

Along with the excitement going is all of the tests. Tests for Math, French, Debate, and English. All of them being fit in desperately at the end of the year. It is a lot to take in and not too easy for the students to cope with. All of the reviews and finals come down on your head quickly and without mercy as the schedule is thrown on its head. I can say without hesitancy that the schedule is a humongous mess. No two days have the same schedule within a week. No one even bothers to keep track as we're too busy working on studying for all of the tests.

I never realized how much I loved listening to music until I lost most of my time on the computer. Nowadays I can't really listen to any good music. You just can't find good music when everyone listens to Country, Rap, or some other misc music that I can't describe. Now the only time that I can listen to good music is on the computers at school or on the Chromebook while writing my blog. It's at times like these when I wonder whatever happened to my MP3 player.

No comments:

Post a Comment